Application for the Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Tulane University in USA.
International applicants who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at Tulane University can apply. The applicants must be non-US citizens or residents who can certify that they contribute at least some amount towards their study to be eligible to receive this grant. The selected students will be provided $23,000 to $32,000 towards conducting their undergraduate degree programme at Tulane University.
Tulane University is a private research university in New Orleans ranked 41st in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities. Its primary purpose is to create, communicate, and conserve knowledge to enrich the capacity of individuals, organizations, and communities to think, to learn, and to act and lead with integrity and wisdom.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- All undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by Tulane University are eligible.
- Applicants must be identified as non-US citizens or residents.
- The applicants must confirm and certify that they can provide at least $56,684 per annum.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
- The applicants are required to SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT scores to gain the maximum monetary benefit and be admitted to the university.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 95 and above, IELTS – 6.5 and above, and Duolingo – 115 and above.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Certificate of Finances Form
- Interview(if required)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below