Application for the Merit Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Central Lancashire in UK.
This study program is open to students of any nationality who are going to take part in Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme of study at the University of Central Lancashire. The university will provide the value of the award is £2,000 per year of study on their chosen programme.
The University of Central Lancashire was founded in 1828 and granted its university status in 1992. It is a public university ranked 19th in the UK in terms of student numbers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for the opportunity.
- Pursue undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet the enhanced academic entry criteria for their UCLan programme of study, as detailed on the website, and choose to progress to an undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme of study at the University of Central Lancashire in the academic year 2020/21
- The university is generally asking for at least five passes at grade C or above.
- Candidates have to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in the UK.
MERIT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying for the award, candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate taught program at the university. There is no requirement to make a formal application for this application
Application must include:
- The candidates have to submit full documentation (transcripts), online self-reported grades, evidence of English language proficiency, standardized test results, or other supplemental information.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below