Application for the Merit Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Illinois Wesleyan University in USA.
All international and home country students are eligible to apply for financial aid through merit scholarships to study any undergraduate or graduate programme at IWU. Students that have a CSS profile and demonstrate financial need will be considered. The selected students will be provided financial aid and merit scholarships towards the tuition fee of the undertaken programme at IWU.
Illinois Wesleyan University is a nationally recognized, highly selective liberal arts university founded in 1850. Ranked 89th in National Liberal Arts Colleges, the university holds a mission to attain the ideal of a liberal education while providing unique opportunities with distinctive curricula and programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to take up an undergraduate or graduate-level programme at IWU.
- The applicants must create a CSS Profile.
- The students must have a cumulative grade-point average of a B or higher.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80, Duolingo – 105, and IELTS – 6.5
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official copies of your academic records from all secondary schools and colleges
- One Letter of Recommendation in English
- Photocopy of your passport
- Personal Interview
- Family Financial Statement
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below