Application for the Meritorious Scholarships For International Student in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia.
The goal of the funding programme is to assist high achieving students in paying for their university fees and all study costs. The programme is available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework. Deakin University is offering a 20% scholarship to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.
Deakin University is consistently ranked highly in student satisfaction and a faster-growing university in Australia. It provides outstanding facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants, whether on campus or online.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERITORIOUS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in all subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must be a citizen from South Asian countries.
- Applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorised agent based in South Asia* (as applicable)
- Must have an overall score between 70%-74.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- Have an overall score between 70%-74.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
MERITORIOUS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at Deakin University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below