Application for the Mesothelioma Cancer Victims Memorial Scholarships for US Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Baron and Budd in USA.
The grant is offered to honour the legacy of the rights of mesothelioma cancer victims and their loved ones. In light of Mesothelioma cancer that claims the lives of thousands of people every year in the United States and to spread awareness about the same, these endowments were established.
Baron and Budd Attorneys is one the largest and oldest law firms in the United States with the sole mission of ‘protecting what’s right’. The sponsorship will provide the selected students with a winning amount of $2,500 which will be credited directly to their current universities and be deducted from their total amount payable to their respected universities.
Baron and Budd’s dedicated and experienced team has worked for over four decades for the Mesothelioma cancer caused by exposure to asbestos and other commercial issues that causes harm to health. They fight for the victims of usage of unsafe medical device and product exposure. Through these endowments, encourages and tries to inculcate a sense of rightness in the growing youth and the future of the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MESOTHELIOMA CANCER VICTIMS MEMORIAL ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be accepted to a US-based four-year university or college for any field of study
- Any undergraduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- The students must not be an employee or family member of an employee of Baron and Budd.
- The students must know basic communicable English and be proficient in the language.
MESOTHELIOMA CANCER VICTIMS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must fill out the online application form
Application must include:
- Must provide two letters of recommendation that specifically name the Baron & Budd Mesothelioma Cancer Victims Memorial Scholarship.
- Provide proof of enrollment
- Written essay of about 800-1,250 words or a video essay of about 2-3 minute as a YouTube video.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16th July , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below