Application for the METU Study Grant for Home and International Students in Hungary – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Budapest Metropolitan University in Hungary.
The award is available for students who want to study the bachelor and master degree programs. The scholarship offers up to 50% discount for these programs fee. The successful students will get up to 50% off their next tuition fee.
Budapest Metropolitan University is a private institute of higher education that was founded in 2000. It offers business, regular and special language special courses at the intermediate and advanced level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
METU STUDY GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this grant.
- The studentships are awarded to study the bachelors or masters degree program in any subject.
- The METU Study Grant can be awarded to those students who participate in a fee-paying, Bachelor’s or Master’s program and whose student status are not suspended (i.e. have active student status in the current semester).
- 2) Per semester and per class
- a) Per the mode of study – Full time
- b) Per faculty: HFTGK- including Commerce, Business and Tourism programs
- KMK: including Art and Social science programs
- Per the language of training: English (including all students studying in the English language, also Hungarian students)
- student with the highest corrected credit index and whose weighted grade point average (GPA) is at least a 4.5.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Budapest Metropolitan University.
METU STUDY GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this grant, applicants need to take admission in at the university. Thereafter, they should apply online for the opportunity .
Application must include:
- Please make sure that you submit your application with all the necessary documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below