Application for the Mexican CONACYT Research awards for Postgraduate in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Northern Macquarie University in Australia.
The program is open for the highly qualified aspirants from Mexico to pursue the master and PhD degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.The sponsorship will cover tuition fees (75%), a living allowance/stipend and annual support of overseas student health cover (OSHC).
The National Council of Science and Technology officially designated as a decentralized public agency of Mexico’s federal government. Macquarie University currently comprises 35 departments within five faculties. It offers Foundation Studies (Pre-University) and University-level Diplomas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MEXICAN CONACYT AWARDSELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from Mexico.
- Postgraduate and PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this education award, seekers are needed to be a Mexican student and apply for the 2 year Master of Research (MRes), Master of Research (MRes) Year 2 + PhD Bundle (1 year + 3 years) and 3 year Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at Macquarie University in session 2020-2021.
- Macquarie University requires all research candidates to have and maintain a high level of English language proficiency.
- Applicants are demanded to check the entry requirements of the university.
MEXICAN CONACYT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be receiving this fund, candidates are requested to be enrolling in the master and PhD degree coursework at the Macquarie University. After that, applicants can submit the online award application form which will be available under HDRO Forms.
Application must include:
- You need to attach two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below