Application for the MEXT Japanese Government Funding for Canadian Students in Japan – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in Japan.
The main purpose of this Japanese Government (MEXT) program is to provide financial help chance for deserving candidates wishing to pursue their studies at a Japanese university. The scholarship covers the following expenses: Full tuition, Monthly allowance, Round-trip flight between Japan and Canada.
The Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology is the member of the Cabinet of Japan and it is also known as MEXT. It provides the Children Living Abroad and Returnees Internet.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JAPANESE GOVERNMENT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian students can apply for the application.
- Pursuing degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree at non-Japanese universities majoring in fields related to the Japanese language and/or culture.
- Age: born between April 2, 1990 and April 1, 2002.
- For admission, applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
JAPANESE GOVERNMENT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The interested applicants are suggested to start their application process for a Japan studies program at the university. After that, they submit their application form with some additional documents.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to upload all the required documents such as CV, visa requirement, previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 25, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below