Application for the MEXT Scholarship For Postgraduate in Japan – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Asia Pacific University in Japan.
The funded education is awarded to outstanding international students who are recommended by APU. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) offers this application with the aim of enhancing international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities.The university will provide 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change) and economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MEXT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas students are eligible to apply for this study program.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study the Postgraduate study program at the university.
- Applicants must intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas
- Students must not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985
- Applicants need to provide a Bachelor’s, master’s degree and IELTS score before applying for this study grant.
- In order to be eligible for university studies in Japan, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the English requirement for the course or program they wish to apply for.
MEXT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for programmers, applicants need to submit the APU online application by November 19, 2019. Additional documents are not required to be considered for this application .
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 19, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below