Application for the MI Artist Producer Entrepreneur International Awards in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Musicians Institute in USA.
The grant is available to international students and US citizens who want to apply for a Certificate or Degree in Guitar, Bass, Vocal, Drum, or Keyboard Performance programs or a Degree in Music Composition program. Musicians Institute will provide an award amount of $1000 tuition credit to be applied to the first quarter of the program.
Musicians Institute (MI) is a College of Contemporary Music that was founded in 1977 on the principle that musicians should teach and learn from one another in a creative, supportive environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MI ARTIST AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- May be applied to Certificate or Degree in Guitar, Bass, Vocal, Drum, or Keyboard Performance programs or Degree in Music Composition program.
- Available to newly enrolled students only.
- The studentships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
- Applicants must maintain a 2.75 GPA before taking admission at the institute.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
MI ARTIST AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must complete and submit an online application form.
Application must include:
- Must submit a YouTube video that must contain at a minimum: you performing three (3) songs that clearly demonstrate your improvisational melodic soloing abilities in any genre on the electric and acoustic guitar. Applicants are required to include three (3) live ensemble (band or duo) performances.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 28, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below