Application for the Michael E. Weintraub Esq Grants for US Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Michael E Weintraub in USA.
The bursaries are designed to support brilliant students with highly creative minds and who have the potential to revolutionize the existing global scenario. Michael E Weintraub Esq will provide the award amount of $1,000 to deserving students in the USA.
Mr. Weintraub is the Principal of Law Office of Michael E. Weintraub, LLC. He is licensed to practice in New Jersey and the United States District Court. He is a frequent speaker to lay and professional groups, focusing on estate planning and the use of specialized and special needs trusts for disabled persons and recipients of public benefits.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MICHAEL E. WEINTRAUB ESQ GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Praiseworthy students currently pursuing graduate-level studies or even enrolled currently in a full-time Master’s Degree Program or pursuing postgraduate research programs can apply
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
MICHAEL E. WEINTRAUB ESQ GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are thinking of applying as a candidate for this impressive scholarship, you need to submit your application with all necessary and accurate details in the form of a Word document to [email protected]
- Complete Name
- Contact Number
- Full Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Accurate Details of the Current Academic Program:
- The University (Registered or Accredited) Where You Are Doing A Program In
- Your Graduation Date Specifically In YYYY.MM.DD Format
- Your GPA at the Application Submission Time:
Application must include:
- Submit an essay on the topic of “What is the goal you want to achieve in your professional life?”
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below