Application for the Michael Giannulis Scholarship for USA applicant in the United States – 2021. Entry is now open at the Michael Giannulis CEO in USA.
The Michael Giannulis award is a one-time cash prize of $1,000 available for those students who wish to pursue a higher degree or course from any renowned educational organization in the USA. The cash prize money will be sent directly to the candidate’s bank or financial aid account.
Michael Giannulis is a talented and experienced business owner who is conscious that when it comes to establishing a successful career, education is definitely the most critical and vital factor. Michael Giannulis truly understands that higher college or university education in America is the key to a successful career now and in the future. With higher education, you can have a winning career.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MICHAEL GIANNULIS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for USA applicant.
- Higher degree or course from any renowned educational organization.
- The candidate must be currently registered at one of the accredited and popular US colleges or universities in the country.
- The student should be a freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
MICHAEL GIANNULIS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Submit an essay through an email as an attached Word file to [email protected].
Application must include:
- Complete Name
- Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Mailing Address
- High School Graduation Date
- University or College you currently enrolled, or have applied at, or whose application approved
- Most recent or Present GPA
- Personal Bio-data in not more than 290 characters
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below