Application for the Michael Schenker funding for International Students in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
The fund is established to encourage and support undergraduate students to pursue the Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng degree program at the University.All successful candidates will get the amount worth up to £3,000.
Founded in 1891, the University of Surrey is regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities. It has been awarded three Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for its research. It was ranked 1st in the UK and 7th in the world for research in the QS World Employability Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MICHAEL SCHENKER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from UK, EU and all around the world.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Engineering.
- The applicant must have to achieve AAA at A level, excluding general studies or critical, demonstrate financial need, AAA at A-Level or 36 points in the international baccalaureate or, DDD in the BTEC extended diploma or AAAAB in Scottish higher plus AA in Scottish advanced higher in relevant subjects or A2A2A2A2A2A2 in Irish higher or D3, D3, M1 in the principal subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U.
- If you want to be enrolled at the university, then you are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- All students need a good standard of English language to be eligible to study with the university.
MICHAEL SCHENKER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be applying for this education award, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit the application form of the bursary to [email protected]
Application must include:
- You need to attach a personal statement outlining why you wish to be considered for the Michael Schenker Scholarship with no more than 300 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below