Application for the Micklin Law Group undergraduate financial aid in USA – 2021. Entry is now open at the Murdoch University in USA.
The programme is open to USA students from an accredited college who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework. This funding programme is offering a fund of $1000 as an award to the deserving candidates. The Micklin Law Group, LLC will provide the award of $1,000. The award is granted two times per year.
The Micklin Law Firm, LLC’s lead lawyer and managing partner, Brad Micklin, is a family law attorney who works on the interests of fathers and men. Brad was awarded his B.A. from Temple University in Pennsylvania before attending the Widener University of Law in Delaware.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MICKLIN LAW GROUP UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject.
- Must be accepted into an accredited college in the United States.
- Must have a previous year’s degree from a recognized college.
- Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
MICKLIN LAW GROUP UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being registered in the programme, students are required to complete the online application form of the undergraduate degree programme at the organization.
Application must include:
- You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below