Application for the Minerva Scholarships Fund for International Students in Netherlands – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Leiden University in Netherlands.
The program aims to provide scholarships for bachelor, master’s, and research projects study for the academic year 2022-2023. International students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the fund. International students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the fund. Students will receive all the following: Between €900 and €2000, Research costs, and International travel and living costs.
Founded in 1575, Leiden University is the oldest institution of higher education in the Netherlands. For the students’ better education, it offers 50 undergraduates, 100 graduates, and 50 doctorates or PhD programs through its seven faculties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MINERVA SCHOLARSHIPS FUND ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship is available for bachelor and master degree programs.
- Students registered as a bachelor or master degree at Leiden University,
- The application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- Before applying, you need to check all the entrance requirements for your study.
- Entrants need to demonstrate that they have the right level of written and spoken English.
MINERVA SCHOLARSHIPS FUND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For application, applicants need to take admission for a degree at Leiden University. After that, they will be automatically considered for the awards.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the necessary mark-sheets.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below