Application for the MINES ParisTech-CEMEF PhD Position in HPC and Digital Twins in Metallurgy in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the MINES ParisTech in France.
The funding program assists deserving students who want to commence a PhD degree at the University for the academic year 2021/2022. MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris)-CEMEF will offer a good salary of 26k€ to the excellent candidates for the academic session 2021/2022.
CEMEF is a well-known MINES ParisTech research laboratory in Sophia-Antipolis. It is a European leader in the field of material processing research (metals and polymers).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from countries all over the world are welcomed to apply.
- Postgraduate programmes at Warwick are eligible to undertake.
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the applied MSc. programme at WBS.
- Candidates must have a score of B, 65%, or GPA of 3.0 considered comparable to a UK 2.1, while a score of B-, 60%, or GPA of 2.7 is considered comparable to a UK 2.2 to get into a PG programme at WBS.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: CAE – 210, CPE – 210, IELTS – 7.0, PTE – 79, TOEFL IBT – 113, and Duolingo – 135.
PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university through its online application portal to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon submitting a course application.
Application must include:
- Personal Statement
- Transcripts of your undergraduate degree, including details of any modules you have yet to complete
- At least one academic or professional reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 30th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below