Application for the Work Experience Bursary for International Students in France – 2021. Entry is now open at the MINES ParisTech-CEMEF in France.
The main objective of this postdoctoral fellowships is to develop numerical methods for reducing CPU time in incremental forming of thick plates’ simulations. MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris)-CEMEF will offer a handsome salary of 36k€ to the excellent candidates for the academic session 2021.
CEMEF is a recognized research laboratory of MINES ParisTech located in Sophia-Antipolis. It is a European leader in the field of research on material processing (metals and polymers).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MINES PARISTECH-CEMEF ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postdoctoral programme to research the topic “CPU time improvement for incremental forming”.
- To be eligible, applicants must have PhD degree in computational Mechanics or Applied Mathematics.
- The position is open to doctors.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
MINES PARISTECH-CEMEF APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below