Application for the Minister’s Scholarships For Poland Student In Poland – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Warsaw in Poland.
The studentship is available for the outstanding aspirants from Poland to pursue a one-degree program at the University of Warsaw in session 2019-2020.The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to PLN 17,000.
Prime Minister of Poland retained a notoriously strained relationship with President Wa??sa during Olszewski’s brief government. It is further assisted by a deputy prime minister (or ministers), who will act as a vice-president within the council of ministers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Poland.
- Any course in any subject.
- To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to obtained entry for the next year of study in a given academic year 2019/2020 at the University of Warsaw.
- Aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language requirements.
- Claimants are advised to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to take admission in any of their chosen course at the University of Warsaw. After being registered, claimants can submit the award application form which will be available on this website.
Application must include:
- Seekers will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below