Application for the MIPLC DAAD Funding for Students from Developing Countries in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in Germany.
Funded by DAAD, the award is available for providing financial support to those sparkling candidates who would like to study the postgraduate degree program in law at MIPLC. The grantee will get a full waiver of the MIPLC tuition and participation fee and a monthly stipend of EUR 850. It also includes certain payments towards health, accident, liability insurance coverage in Germany, travel allowance, study and research allowance and a mandatory two-month German course before the start of the program.
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports German and international students to promote internationalization efforts at German universities. It helps developing countries build their own systems of higher education, and support German Studies and German language programs abroad.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MIPLC DAAD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Developing Countries.
- Postgraduate degree program in Law.
- The applicant must have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country. They need to complete the two years by the time the program starts in October. In any case, the experience must have been gained after the completion of the first university degree.
- For being admitted, candidates must have to hold at least a four or a three-year bachelor’s degree completed with above-average results (top 30%).
- Since the program is entirely taught in English, all seekers must have very good knowledge of the English language.
MIPLC DAAD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You need to attach all the supporting documents with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below