Application for the MiraCosta Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the MiraCosta College in USA.
There are 200+ opportunities available for outstanding overseas students who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework in the United States. Each successful school will receive the educational bursary ranging from $500-$2,000 toward their tuition fee. There are over 200 awards available for eligible candidates.
Founded in 1934, the MiraCosta College is a public community college serving coastal North San Diego County in California. It provides students with the best possible experience, along with the skills to succeed in their careers paths.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MIRACOSTA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible to apply for the award.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any subject area offered by the college.
- The Award will be awarded to first-year, continuing and transfer students
- All first-year students must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Students must hold a previous degree certificate with an excellent cumulative GPA.
- If an applicant’s native language is not English, you can show your English language proficiency by the following test scores: IELTS score of 5.5 or TOEFL score of 450 on the paper-based test/133 on the computer-based test/ 46 on the iBT.
MIRACOSTA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The college may ask you for a copy of passport, official high school transcript and certificate of graduation from high school, certificate of Financial Responsibility and statement of purpose.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below