Application for the Mississippi Freshman Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Mississippi in USA.
All new international students intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Mississippi can take advantage of this opportunity. The award of the program ranges from $3,900 to $23,454. This amount will help students pay for the cost associated with pursuing an undergraduate course at the University of Mississippi.
The University of Mississippi was opened with 80 students. For 23 years it remained Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning. Now, it has become a hub for innovation, quality education, and opportunities in Mississippi.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MISSISSIPPI FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Entrants must be prospective students of an undergraduate degree programme
- Candidates can be of any nationality.
- It required that all candidates must have graduated from a high school outside of the USA.
- International applicants, whose primary language is not English, must provide the evidence of their proficiency in the English language through one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test and others.
MISSISSIPPI FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students will automatically be considered for this award at the time of applying for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Mississippi.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to send the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below