Application for the MITS Tuition Grants for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to commence Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees at Monash University. The program covers the cost of course tuition fees and a single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy for the academic year 2020-2021.
As one of the second oldest university in the State of Victoria, Monash ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MITS TUITION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Must have any research outputs and prior research experience.
- The studentships are awarded to undertake Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- For taking admission at the university, students have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
MITS TUITION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must have to enrol in the Research degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- Candidates must attach their academic records, detailed curriculum vitae and copy of passport with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below