Application for the MIU Hispanic and Caribbean Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Marconi International University in USA.
All international students from Latin America or the Caribbean are exclusively offered this scholarship. Applicants must have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution (high school or university) in Latin America or the Caribbean and wish to continue their studies online with MIU City University Miami. The university will provide the selected students with 50% of the tuition cost of the undertaken undergraduate or graduate study programmes applied for at MIU.
Marconi International University (MIU) is an American university based in Miami, Florida, dedicated to innovative new methodologies and technologies for learning and advanced research at an international level. MIU offers official undergraduate and graduates university courses, both online and on campus.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HISPANIC AND CARIBBEAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate and Graduate degree in any field offered by the university.
- Applicants must have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution.
- Must be Latin America or Caribbean students.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university.
- To verify English proficiency, applicants must have to meet their programme’s English language requirements.
HISPANIC AND CARIBBEAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to make an admission application in order to qualify to be considered for the scholarship. Students will be considered based on their admission applications.
Application must include:
- To apply for this scholarship, students must provide an original or certified sealed copy of their transcripts obtained from the Latin American or Caribbean institution. The transcripts should accompany an official credential evaluation completed and submitted to the university by a recognized evaluation service. Students must also indicate the scholarship they are applying for and their intended program of study.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below