Application for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship for African Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the London Business School in UK.
Especially offered to international students from African countries towards an MBA degree at the London Business School, this scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the selected students. Only 1 student will be awarded this scholarship.
Ranked 2nd among business schools in Europe by the Financial Times European Business Ranking, 2019, London Business School is a business school with campuses in London and Dubai. LBS was founded in 1964 and awards post-graduate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MO IBRAHIM FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from African countries can apply.
- MBA programme at LBS can be applied for.
- The applicants must be a national of an African country applying for an MBA course at LBS.
- The applicants must have a valid GMAT score. GRE scores are also accepted.
- The students must submit Cambridge CPE, CAE, PTE, TOEFL, or IELTS test scores if the applicants’ native language is not English.
MO IBRAHIM FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are supposed to submit their admission application via the official portal. All eligible students that apply for an MBA will be considered automatically.
Application must include:
- Application essay
- One page CV
- University transcripts
- Details of referee
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 6th January 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below