Application for the Mobility Awards for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
Australian & international students who are undertaking the overseas study as part of their undergraduate or graduate coursework course are eligible for this scholarship at Melbourne University.Some opportunities are awarded on academic merit and others to assist students who are experiencing disadvantage circumstances. The applicant will get these benefits for the Melbourne Global Scholars Award, Jamakepe foundation grant, and USA foundation grant provide a one-off payment of, $1,000 for students undertaking overseas study for up to 12 weeks, or $2,500 for students undertaking overseas study for 12 weeks or more of the University House Travel Scholarship and Aitchison Travelling Scholarship provide a one-off payment of up to $5,000 and the Melbourne Global Financial Assistance Grant, John and Betty McCreery Travelling/ Study Scholarship and Lin Martin Melbourne Global Scholarship provide a once-off payment up to $6,000.
The University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It has four other campuses in metropolitan Melbourne at Burnley, Southbank, Hawthorn, and Werribee. Melbourne ranks 39th globally in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MOBILITY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Award is available for Australian & international students.
- award is available to pursue a graduate & undergraduate degree program in all study areas.
- The candidate must be enrolled at the University of Melbourne in either an undergraduate degree or a graduate coursework degree.
- Applicant intends to study overseas as part of a University of Melbourne Exchange or short term program or a University of Melbourne subject with an overseas component that will be credited towards your University of Melbourne degree.
- Applicant must apply for a Melbourne Mobility Award before the commencement of the overseas study program.
MOBILITY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity applicant must submit an online application form.
Application must include:
- If applicants wish to apply for a scholarship on the basis of financial disadvantage, personal difficulties or disability or medical condition, they will be asked to provide supporting documents such as a Centre link statement or medical certificates as part of the online application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below