Application for the Mobility Awards for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
Interested in applying for funding to help you achieve your goal of studying in Australia? The University of Melbourne is offering approximately 2000 Melbourne Mobility Awards for the eligible students.
Australian & international students who are undertaking the overseas study as part of their undergraduate or graduate coursework course are eligible for this scholarship at Melbourne University. Applicant will receive worth up to $6,000
The University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It has four other campuses in metropolitan Melbourne at Burnley, Southbank, Hawthorn, and Werribee. Melbourne ranks 39th globally in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MOBILITY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarship is available for Australian & international students.
- Scholarship is available to pursue a graduate & undergraduate degree program in all study areas.
- The candidate must be enrolled at the University of Melbourne in either an undergraduate degree or a graduate coursework degree.
- Applicant intends to study overseas as part of a University of Melbourne Exchange or short term program or a University of Melbourne subject with an overseas component that will be credited towards your University of Melbourne degree.
- Applicant must apply for a Melbourne Mobility Award before the commencement of the overseas study program.
MOBILITY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- If applicants wish to apply for a scholarship on the basis of financial disadvantage, personal difficulties or disability or medical condition, they will be asked to provide supporting documents such as a Centre link statement or medical certificates as part of the online application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below