Application for the Model UN Leadership Awards for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the College of Wooster in USA.
The programme is offered by the College of Wooster for international students for the academic year 2022-2023. The lucky award recipients will receive $2,000 annually towards the conduct of the applied undergraduate or graduate programme at Wooster.
The College of Wooster is a private liberal arts college in Wooster, Ohio, primarily renowned for its emphasis on mentored undergraduate research. It stands at the 69th position among National Liberal Arts Colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MODEL UN LEADERSHIP AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students from all countries around the globe are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate programme in any discipline offered at Wooster are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be first-year applicants at Wooster demonstrating leadership qualities.
- The applicants must provide a certificate of one standardized test such as SAT or ACT.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 7.0
MODEL UN LEADERSHIP AWARDS INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- High school transcripts
- Secondary school reports
- Teacher recommendation
- Teacher evaluation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below