Application for the MOE Pre-programs grant for Singaporean Students in Singapore – 2021. Entry is now open by the Ministry of Education in Singapore.
The Ministry of Education aims to help our students to discover their own talents to make the best of these talents and realise their full potential and to develop a passion for learning that lasts through life. The scholarship provides an allowance of $750 per annum. It also covers school fees based on Singapore Citizens’ rates less any subsidies, subject to an annual cap of $2,400
The grant is offered by the Ministry of Education to top students who have achieved outstanding academic results and excelled in co-curricular and other activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MOE PRE-PROGRAMS GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be Singapore Citizens or non-Citizens with at least one parent who is a Singapore Citizen
- Have a very good co-curricular activities record
- Have a good conduct record
- Have done consistently well in school and obtained an aggregate of not more than 8 points in their GCE O-Level Examination for English + High Mother Tongue / Mother Tongue + 5 relevant subjects/equivalent based on their IP school’s internal assessment.
MOE PRE-PROGRAMS GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Student’s application must be accompanied by certified true copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Proof of parent’s Singapore Citizenship Status
- CCA records from Sec 1 to Sec 4
- Testimonials from their secondary school
Application must include:
- A recent passport-sized photograph is to be pasted in the space provided on the front page of the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 22 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below