Application for the MOFCOM Scholarships for International Students in China – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students by the Chinese government in China.
MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries. Starting from 2019, MOFCOM Scholarship mainly sponsors the young and the middle-aged talents from recipient countries to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China and entrusts China Scholarship Council to administer the Scholarship.
MOFCOM Scholarship supports Master’s program for 2-3 years or PhD program for 3-4 years. Scholarship winners must register for English-taught program if such program is available. When only Chinese-taught program is available, students should take Chinese language training courses for one to two years before moving on to their degree study.
China is also the home to some of the top universities in the world. The spirit of MOFCOM Scholarship uphold the beliefs of the nation. And create a bridge between them and the other nations of the world.
MOFCOM SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program;
- be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- be under the age of 45 when applying;
- have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program. English: IETS 6.0 or above, Chinese: HSK level 4（score180） or above, or other evidence which indicates your English or Chinese proficiency is adequate.
MOFCOM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- Application Documents （written in Chinese or English）
- Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship; Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below