Application for the Mohammed Bin Abdulkarim A. Allehedan Endowed Scholarship and Scientific Research Fund in Egypt – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the American University in Cairo in Egypt.
The program is based on merit and financial need and opens for candidates who want to study the undergraduate degree program at the university. The successful scholar will receive the tuition fees and a monthly allowance to cover living expenses, accommodation, books, medical insurance, and transportation.
Located in Egypt, American University in Cairo is an independent, English language, private, research university. It offers 36 undergraduate, 44 masters and two Ph.D. programs rooted in a liberal arts education. It is a premier English-language institution of higher learning.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MOHAMMED BIN ABDULKARIM A. ALLEHEDAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Arab students are eligible to apply.
- Grants are available to study the undergraduate degree program in the field of science, mathematics, engineering, physics, chemistry, biology, energy and petroleum, water and environment, economics, and development.
- Applicant must be a citizen of an Arab country who enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program at AUC.
- For admission, you must have successfully completed the general educational development (GED) test.
- All students whose first language is not English must provide recent evidence that their spoken and written English is adequate for the program.
MOHAMMED BIN ABDULKARIM A. ALLEHEDAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the bursary, the student is required to gain admission in an undergraduate degree program at AUC. After taking admission candidates can complete an online application for the award through Banner Self-Service.
Application must include:
- You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below