Application for the Molecular Biology Free Online Course by MIT in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open by MIT in USA.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology is offering a free online course on Molecular Biology – Part 3: RNA Processing and Translation. An in-depth adventure through RNA Processing and Translation. Strengthen your scientific thinking and biological experimental design skills. The instructors are; Stephen P. Bell: HHMI Investigator; Professor of Biology, Tania A. Baker: HHMI Investigator; Whitehead Professor of Biology, Mary Ellen Wiltrout: MITx Digital Learning Scientist, Department of Biology, Sera Thornton: MITx Digital Learning Fellow, Department of Biology, and Swati Carr: MITx Digital Learning Fellow, Department of Biology.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology — a coeducational, privately endowed research university founded in 1861 — is dedicated to advancing knowledge and educating students in science, technology, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century. Learn more about MIT. Through MITx, the Institute furthers its commitment to improving education worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MOLECULAR BIOLOGY COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
- How to compare and contrast translation in bacteria and eukaryotes
- How to describe several mechanisms of RNA turnover and RNA splicing
- How to analyze protein structures to infer functional information
- How to design the best experiment to test a hypothesis
- How to interpret data from translation and RNA processing experiments
MOLECULAR BIOLOGY COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- 7.00x Introduction to Biology or similar (undergraduate biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics), 7.28.1x and 7.28.2x Molecular Biology or similar (advanced understanding of the central dogma)
MOLECULAR BIOLOGY COURSE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant Sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the login button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)
- Applications is Self-Paced.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below