Application for the Molluscan Biomonitor of EDCs PhD International Awards in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Newcastle in Australia.
The educational programme is available for highly motivated international students to apply for this PhD degree programme. The bursary is offered for the academic session 2021/2022. The University of Newcastle will provide an annual index of $28,092 (2020 rate). The living allowance funding for a doctoral candidate is 3.5 years, and the tuition fee bursary is four years. The bursaries also include a foreign candidate’s relocation allowance of up to $1,500 and Overseas Student Health Insurance.
The University of Newcastle was established in 1965 and is an Australian public university and a world leader in the area of equity and excellence. The programme is available for both domestic and international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EDCS PHD AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme in Endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) by the University.
- Must be a first-class honours degree or Masters in ecotoxicology, marine science or environmental sciences with experience in scientific writing would be preferred.
- The project must involve both laboratory-based work and field-based deployment of oysters.
- Must have a current driver’s license and be a strong swimmer.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
EDCS PHD AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the University. And, interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest on email id: [email protected].
Application must include:
- Must submit their academic records, a CV and a brief statement of their research interests were scanned and a proposal connected explicitly with the research project.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 25, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below