Application for the Presidential Funding for International Students in the USA – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Monash Business School in Australia.
The aim of The grants is to strengthen the bond between Australia and China. These financial aid positions will cover $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
Monash University is an Australian public research university in Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s eight leading research Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MONASH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Chinese applicants are eligible for these endowments.
- An international student or applicant from China (a Chinese national who is offshore at the time of application and who has a Chinese qualification).
- Applying for a course through International Recruitment Services.
- Commencing on-campus undergraduate student in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia.
- A high-achieving student in the top 5% of your previous studies.
- Applicants must have at least two units (to a minimum 12 points) of higher education study as part of an award or non-award course, of which at least one unit is an English rich unit.
MONASH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course will be automatically assessed.
- Cannot be deferred.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship). No application is required will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below