Application for the Monash Dean’s Scholarships for Australia and New Zealand Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Monash Universityl in Australia.
Students who belong to Australia and New Zealand and wish to take up the Bachelor of Phar-macy Scholars Program or the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science Advanced (Honours) Scholars Program at Monash University are eligible to receive this application. The university will give the selected students a sum of $6,000 per annum and the total amount upto $24,000 for their entire period of study at Monash University.
The Monash University is a public research university in Australia consistently ranked in the top 100 universities globally, striving to achieve excellence in education to ensure our students serve the good of their communities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MONASH DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from across Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- All bachelor’s degree courses and subjects Phar-macy Scholars and Pharmaceutical Science Advanced are eligible under this application.
- The students must be either Australian or New Zealand Citizen.
- The students must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- The applicant must have listed Monash University’s VTAC course preference.
- The students must remain enrolled in the scholar’s program and maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70 each semester.
- The students must have attained minimum GRE and GMAT scores required depending upon their field of study to be admitted to Monash University.
- The applicants are required to provide results of the following English language proficiency:
IELTS Academic – 6.5, TOEFL Paper Based – 550, TOEFL Internet-Based – 79, PTE – 58, CAE – 176, and CPE – 79.
MONASH DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must register on the official online portal of the university and carry out the application process through the account created.
- The students will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon completing the application.
Application must include:
- Official transcripts from previous education institutions.
- Letters of recommendation are required for certain programs.
- Work experience is required for specific programs
- Student visa
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31sy July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below