Application for the Monash Department of Economics Honours Merit Awards for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The funding program supports high caliber students who want to commence a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) degree program. The Monash University will offer a scholarship of $10,000 for one year only to domestic and international students who enter into the Bachelor’s degree program.
Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia has ranked among Australia’s leading universities in Engineering and Technology. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS HONOURS MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) course.
- To be eligible for the award, applicants must maintain a minimum of an honours level 2A (distinction) grade average in Semester One to receive payment in Semester Two.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS HONOURS MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or honours coursework at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below