Application for the Monash International Merit Awards in Australia – 2019-2020. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
There are 31 opportunities are available that will help you to cover your study expenses. These financial aid positions will be awarded to undertake a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree. Each winner will get Awards up to $10,000 per annum for the duration of your degree.
Monash University is ranked in the top one percent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MONASH AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Monash University.
- Intending to enroll full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia.
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language. The application must include one original test report meeting the minimum results listed below- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5 TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550 Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79
- Students, who are not currently enrolled at Monash University, need to take admission in the university to apply.
MONASH AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You must submit a separate application form for this application (due dates below).Every scholarship may have a different application process you can check through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgqQA20MmcS9tu1az8IEK9CJcnFTBEDy7oTVTPZsmjMcLHaw/viewform.
Application must include:
- To apply applicants must submit the supporting documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below