Application for the Monash Jazz Music Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The funding programme assists commencing and continuing music performance student in an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music. Monash University will provide a $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020/2021.
Established in 1958, Monash University is one of the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. It offers high-quality education and learning experiences for students to get employability services.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MONASH JAZZ MUSIC FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree coursework in the School of Music.
- Must be commencing and continuing music performance student in an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music.
- Must have achieved a minimum of a distinction grade average (70%) in their principal music study.
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance and previous musical performance as determined by the School of Music.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
MONASH JAZZ MUSIC FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 9, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below