Application for the Monash Law Faculty International Study Scholarships in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The goal of The grant is to support outstanding JD or Bachelor of Laws students to undertake an international pathway program for the session 2022/2023. Students will receive $25,000 that is paid in two instalments for one year only. To be used only for travel and living expenses and course fees for the relevant pathway program being undertaken by the recipient.
Monash University is ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance. It is the second oldest university in Australia that provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LAW FACULTY INTERNATIONAL STUDY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (including double degrees) or Juris Doctor (JD) and one of the given approved international pathway programs: Bachelor of Civil Law or Masters in Law and Finance at the University of Oxford (open to Monash JD students only), or Master of Law or Masters Degree in Corporate Law at the University of Cambridge (open to Monash LLB and JD students), or Master of Laws at the Dickson Poon School of Law, King’s College London (open to Monash LLB and JD students).
- To be eligible, applicants must maintain full-time enrolment in one of the pathway programs listed above and maintain satisfactory academic performance.
- For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
LAW FACULTY INTERNATIONAL STUDY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in either the Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (including double degrees) or the Monash Juris Doctor (JD) and in one of the given approved international pathway programs. After being registered, candidates will be automatically assessed for this education award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 4, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below