The application for the Monash Merit Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Monash University for all International Students in Australia.
The Monash University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Award. The Monash University has set-up a tertiary award to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the undergraduate or postgraduate. Each winner will get Awards up to $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid annually until your degree’s minimum number of points is completed. University has allocated award specifically for the following fields below.
The Monash University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Monash Merit Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MONASH MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The studentships are awarded to study any courses available at Monash University.
Eligibility criteria are:
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- You must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia for current students.
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- Students, who are not currently enrolled at Monash University, need to take admission in the university to apply.
- English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language. The application must include one original test report meeting the minimum results listed below- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5 TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550 Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79
HOW TO APPLY FOR MONASH MERIT AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- To apply, applicants must submit supporting documents.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 November 2022. Late applications will not be considered.