Application for the Monash Pathway Scholarship International for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Monash Business School in USA.
This study program is all International students who want to get an undergraduate degree in the Monash Business School in Australia. Applicants must be received $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
Monash University is ranked in the top one percent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It offers a variety of degree level courses and also provides the best facilities for completing study in the best way.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MONASH PATHWAY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International Students can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
- Students must be commencing an on-campus undergraduate degree in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Applicants must be studying and completing the Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY) at a Monash campus in Australia, or via a Monash partner institution off-shore.
- Applicants must be achieved a minimum MUFY score of 85 (including English and subject prerequisites).
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
MONASH PATHWAY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Maine. After taking admission all eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Application must include:
- To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must submit the
- Applications are open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below