Application for the Monash Research Training Programme Stipend for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The programme aims to support outstanding students with living costs whilst studying at Monash University in Australia for the session 2020/2021. The program will provide a living allowance (stipend) and a relocation allowance of up to $29,000 to domestic and international students.
Established in 1958, Monash University is one of the second oldest university in Australia has ranked in the top ten per cent of universities globally for subject-specific performance. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MONASH RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Research Doctorate and Research Masters degree programs in all subjects offered by the university.
- Must hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Have not completed a graduate research masters or doctoral degree at the same course level (for example, are applying to undertake a second doctoral degree);
- Priority will also be given to applicants who are or will be enrolling via internal (on-campus) mode.
- Entitled to a maximum scholarship duration of more than 12 months equivalent fulltime as a result of prior enrolment in a graduate research degree.
- Have not previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than six months.
- The studentships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
MONASH RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, students are recommended to take admission in the Research Doctorate and Research Masters programs at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below