Application for the Monbukagakusho Honors Funding for International Students in Japan – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Aizu in Japan.
This scheme of ¥48,000 is available for both full-time undergraduate and graduate program in Japan. It aims to make top-notch education accessible for students who are intellectually capable but financially handicapped. The grant is worth of ¥48,000. This amount will assist students with education expenses.
With a reputation of being the first university of Japan, University of Aizu is a highly reputable higher education institution that specializes in computer science and engineering. It was opened in 1993 since then it has become the primary centre for tech education in Japan.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MONBUKAGAKUSHO HONORS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Must be privately financed international students
- Must have been enrolled in an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate computer science, computer system, computer network systems and applied information technologies and software engineering.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- From all non-native English speakers, the university can be asked to provide one of the following certificates of their English proficiency: TOEFL-iBT, IELTS, TOEIC, Eiken or others.
MONBUKAGAKUSHO HONORS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates, who have been selected for an applicable course can apply for this application.
Application must include:
- Certificate of (expected) graduation or certificate of enrollment, certified transcript, tests scores of English, certificate of academic proficiency and letter of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Late July 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below