Application for the Moorhouse Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The educational award is designed for domestic and international students who wish to pursue doctoral research in any fields of New Testament and Christian Origins, Old Testament/Hebrew Bible, Modern Systematic Theology, and Anglican Identity and Mission. The University will provide the award amount of up to $132,000AUD to the winning candidates.
Trinity College is the oldest college of the University of Melbourne that was founded in 872. It has around 1700 international students for admission annually. There are wide ranges of studies program, students can access during this exciting phase of your professional career.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MOORHOUSE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and international candidates are eligible to apply.
- The doctoral program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- meet the academic and admission requirements of the University of Divinity PhD program
- plan to study full-time through the Trinity College Theological School
- have their research topic approved by Trinity College
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or international student who can attain a valid student visa prior to commencement.
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree before applying for this program.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Trinity College.
MOORHOUSE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates need to take admission in a doctoral degree at the college. After that, they should fill out the relevant application forms, as provided by Trinity College.
Application must include:
- Two academic references, academic transcript, certified copy of degree certificate must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below