Application for the MORA-RMIT PhD Funding for Indonesian Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Ministry of Religious Affairs Indonesia and RMIT University in Australia.
The main objective of the study program is to encourage and support Indonesian students who want to study a PhD degree program at RMIT for the academic year 2021/2022. The jointly funded program provides 100% of your tuition fees for a maximum of 4 years as well as financial support in other areas outlined below: Living allowance, Book allowance, Settlement allowance, Health Insurance, Travel fee, Conference fund, Research fund, and Family allowance where required.
Established in 1887, RMIT University is a public research university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees to more than one million students globally.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MORA-RMIT PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Nepal, Pakistan, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Canada, USA, all EU, EEA and Russian Federation, and all African countries are eligible.
- PhD degree in the field of Business, Communication, Education, Health Science, Law, Science, and Social science.
- To be eligible, the applicants must a first class or upper second class honours degree in relevant disciplines.
- For being enrolled, seekers must have to meet the entry requirementsof the university.
- You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
MORA-RMIT PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to create an account on the official online portal of the university and apply to submit all necessary documents ad information. There is no separate application for the opportunity
Application must include:
- Transcripts of bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Curriculum vitae
- One academic reference
- One professional reference
- Applications are open throughout the year.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below