Application for the Mother Colette Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Hilbert College in USA.
The scholarship program assists students from all around the world who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program. The scholars will receive an award amount of up to $13,000 at Hilbert College.
Hilbert College is a private, non-profit college that is proud of its Catholic Franciscan background and principles. Liberal arts and professional programs teach students from a variety of backgrounds to become knowledgeable citizens committed to serving and developing their communities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MOTHER COLETTE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Scholarship holders should be international students
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of Hilbert College.
- In order to be considered for admission, proof of English proficiency must be demonstrated by testing, English as a Second Language (ESL) course completion, or by the attendance of at least (2) full years at a school teaching the U.S., International Baccalaureate (IB), or A/O level (U.K) based curriculum.
- TOEFL IBT/Paper based: 70/500
- IELTS: 6.0 Band
- ITEP: 3.7
- Duolingo: 95.
MOTHER COLETTE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. No additional application is required for this award.
Application must include:
- Submit a copy of your most recent transcript, printed from your student portal through your school district, letters of recommendation, and personal essay.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below