Application for the Mount Allison Award for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Mount Allison University in Canada.
The award is accessible for students from all over the globe who want to complete undergraduate degree coursework at the Mount Allison University. Mount Allison University will provide the award amount of $5,000 for eligible students.
Mount Allison University was originated in 1839, and it is a Canadian primarily undergraduate liberal arts college located in Sackville, New Brunswick. The university offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MOUNT ALLISON AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The award is available for students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, community involvement, and financial need.
- Candidates have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Successful completion of at least three years of academic instruction
- Successful completion of at least 30 credit hours (or equivalent) at a post-secondary institution
- TOEFL score of 90 (internet test), 580 (paper test), 213 (computer test) (DI Code 0939) with no band score lower than 20
- International English Language Testing System – Academic (IELTS) score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6
- Canadian Academic English Test – Computer Edition (CAEL CE) minimum score of 70
- Cambridge English – Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Cambridge English Score of 176.
MOUNT ALLISON AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below