Application for the Mount Allison Top International Student Scholar Award in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Mount Allison University in Canada.
There are 14 awards open for students from all over the globe who want to complete undergraduate degree coursework at the Mount Allison University. Mount Allison University will provide the award amount of $2,000 for eligible students.
Founded in 1839, Mount Allison University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses and links your courses to make a degree that suits your requirements and interests.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MOUNT ALLISON SCHOLAR AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic & International students can apply for this grant.
- Undergraduate support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The award is available for students who have earned the highest grade 12 mid-term admissions average.
- Applicants need to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- TOEFL score of 90 (internet test), 580 (paper test), 213 (computer test) (DI Code 0939) with no band score lower than 20
- International English Language Testing System – Academic (IELTS) score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6
- Canadian Academic English Test – Computer Edition (CAEL CE) minimum score of 70
- Cambridge English – Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Cambridge English Score of 176.
MOUNT ALLISON SCHOLAR AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below