Application for the MPH Tuition funding for Students of Syria, South Sudan, Afghanistan, or Somalia in USA – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Johns Hopkins University in USA.
The aim of The grant is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills.
Johns Hopkins University is an American private research university. The Johns Hopkins Center for Humanitarian Health is a unique and collaborative Johns Hopkins academic program conducted jointly by the Bloomberg School of Public Health, the School of Medicine and the School of Nursing.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MPH TUITION FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Syria and currently residing in Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan or Turkey, or residing under Temporary Protected Status in the U.S.
- South Sudan and currently residing in Kenya, Ethiopia, Sudan or Uganda, or residing under Temporary Protected Status in the U.S.
- Somalia and currently residing in Kenya or Ethiopia, or residing under Temporary Protected Status in the U.S.
- Afghanistan and currently residing in Pakistan or Iran, or residing under Temporary Protected Status in the U.S.
- Applicants of Syria, South Sudan, Afghanistan, or Somalia are eligible for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have previous year degree.
- JHSPH requires a minimum TOEFL score of 100 or IELTS score of 7.
MPH TUITION FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- International Applicants from Afghanistan, South Sudan and Somalia can apply for waivers for the SOPHAS application
Application must include:
- Applicants must notify the program of their desire to be considered for the opportunity by e-mailing
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below