Application for the MPhil International Awards in Developing Augmented Reality Holographic Interfaces in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Leicester in UK.
The project will focus on the human factors of such an operation with a special emphasis on developing an intuitive and engaging holographic interface for accessing information without being intrusive and suitable for industrial scenarios. The studentship provides: A stipend of £1,166.67 per month for 12 months (total Stipend £14,000), and Tuition Fees at UK rates for 12 months.
The University of Leicester, founded in 1957, is a renowned university internationally recognized for international excellence, world-changing science, and outstanding and inspiring teaching. It provides a lively and worthy environment for learning in which pupils are prepared for their future.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MPHIL INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- MPhil in Developing Augmented Reality Holographic Interfaces
- have graduated within the last 3 years in a related discipline
- adhere to project confidentiality; at the start of the project
- assign any arising IP from the project
- base their MPhil degree thesis on the research outcomes of the project
- work closely with the SME company to undertake the research project
- deliver monthly progress reports and a comprehensive project report to the University and sponsor SME in addition to the MPhil thesis.
- Students must have a BSc degree in a relevant subject (Minimum 2i classification) or overseas equivalent. Knowledge of Unity and C# is essential.
- Applicants will have satisfied the English language entry requirements if you are a national of one of these countries and have completed your secondary or university education in one of the listed countries and your teaching was in English.
MPHIL INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must have taken admission in the M.Phil degree programme. In the funding section of the application please include the project reference LIA249 Anjum MPhil Studentship in the space provided. In the proposal section please provide the name of the supervisors and project title (a proposal is not required).
Application must include:
- Personal statement explaining your interest in the project, your experience, and why we should consider you
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken
- In the reference section please enter the contact details of your two referees in the text boxes provided or upload letters of reference if already available.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below