Application for the MPhil/PhD Fully-Funded Postgraduate Research Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Birkbeck, University of London in UK.
The Awards will include a fee waiver up to the value of the full-time home/EU rate for MPhil/PhD degrees (£4260 in 2020/21), in addition to an annual stipend set at Research Council rates (£16777 in 2019/20, including London Weighting); pro rata in the case of a part-time award.
Birkbeck is a world-class, research-intensive institution that ranks among the UK’s leading universities. Research in the School of Social Sciences, History and Philosophy is notable for its collaborative, interdisciplinary and innovative nature. Their dynamic doctoral community is home to more than 200 students, supervised by award-winning scholars at the cutting edge of their fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available to new Home/EU and International students.
- This competition is primarily open to new Home/EU and International students who are applying for a full-time M. Phil/PhD place in the departments listed above.
- Applications for part-time study will also be considered, at an appropriate pro-rata rate and extended duration.
- Students who are currently enrolled on M. Phil/PhD degrees within the School of Social Sciences, History and Philosophy will only be considered for the research scholarships under exceptional circumstances.
- The School welcomes applications from outstanding students on projects that speak to the research interests and expertise of its constituent Departments:
- Department of Applied Linguistics and Communication
Department of Geography
Department of History, Classics, and Archaeology
Department of Philosophy
Department of Politics
Department of Psychosocial Studies
- They also welcome applications for interdisciplinary projects, including in the areas of Gender and Sexuality Studies and Sociology.
POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.bbk.ac.uk/sshp/downloads/SSHPPGRApplicationForm2019FINALrev.doc/view
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below